One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
We are looking for a development lead to join a new team to help us take the first steps on that journey by helping us to decouple existing C++ algorithms into a number of C#.NET microservices talking to a cloud-based database engine and use these microservices from a C#.NET desktop client.
- Lead the team.
- Development of new features and fixing defects according to the Agile/Scrum process.
- Communication with client stakeholders and local team.
- 5+ years of C# Application development(.Net Core, ASP.Net WebAPI)
- Strong knowledge of Software design patterns and Practices
- Experience writing Unit tests and using Unit Test coverage tools
- Good knowledge of source control management such as Git or SVN TFS
- Experience working within an Agile environment
Nice to have
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps
- Experience with AWS/Azure
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate