As part of our strategic partnership with one of the biggest financial institutions in the World, we are hiring various IT specialists, who will become part of their new IT Service Center. The bank is an international organization dedicated to providing financing, advice, and research to developing nations to aid their economic advancement. The bank predominantly acts as an organization that attempts to fight poverty by offering developmental assistance to middle- and low-income countries. Our client is a provider of financial and technical assistance to individual countries around the globe. The bank considers itself a unique financial institution that sets up partnerships to reduce poverty and support economic development.
- Design and build DevOps Capabilities using Azure DevOps with focus on deployment automation, environmental consistency and security controls
- Streamline the process & procedures and improve the release of product builds
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams in agile settings to understand business requirements to develop automations and release pipelines
- User Selenium tool perform User Interface testing as part of release pipeline
- Enable requirement traceability to relate and document two or more phases of a development process, which can then be traced both forward or backward from its origin
- Responsible for Azure DevOps Repos, Boards, Pipelines, and platform, as well as integration between Azure DevOps and GitHub
- Improve quality of code base using proper technical practices, automated testing, and code quality reviews
- Experience in evaluate, propose and help implement improvements to automated testing strategies and toolsets that result in increased efficiency and reduced risk.
- Independently perform tasks required for automated test development, including review acceptance criteria, create test scenarios, implement data management strategy, and generate required reports.
- Review and aligns test artifacts (test strategies, test scenarios and test cases) to requirements specifications.
- Track defects and resolution timelines to ensure defects are resolved in a timely manner, so as not to negatively impact the overall project schedule.
- Track the QA KPIs and metrics on test coverage and defect resolution
- Develop a robust requirement management capability using Modern Requirements 4 DevOps (MR4D) tool and iGrafx.
- Develop management dashboards and reports
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as an Azure DevOps and Selenium architecture and technical solutions for a large institution is a must.
- Experienced full-stack software engineer experience in the GitHub Azure DevOps implementation
- Experience with Full Lifecycle software development processes
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management tools and Source Control systems, such as GIT, Azure DevOps/VSTS and TFS.
- Hands-on experience in setting up DevOps pipeline for a project (Automated deployments with Continuous Integration/Delivery workflows).
- Experience with software build and deploy tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins.
- Proficiency in designing, developing and implementing business processes and workflows
- Extensive hands on experience and knowledge of Selenium.
- Experience with Building & Executing Automation Test Suites.
- Experience in supporting an Agile environment.
- Advanced SQL Skills and Testing of Web Service.
Nice to have
- Client Understanding and Advising - Looks at issues from the client's perspective and advocates for clients within own area so others to focus on meeting client needs.
- Demonstrated team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Demonstrated experience in time management and multiple task management and keep the on-going deliverables and schedules on track
- Learning Orientation - Stays abreast of new trends and developments in own specialty area, the broader industry, and experiments with new approaches or emerging technological solutions to current business needs.
- Broad Business Thinking - Maintains an in-depth understanding of the long-term implications of decisions both for related areas within the VPU and the client's business. Involves key players in identifying operating needs, issues and immediate solutions.
- Analytical Thinking - Coordinates the information gathering and reporting process.
- Business Function Knowledge - Proposes technical plans that are aligned with business objectives and technical requirements.
- Business Process Knowledge - Maps full business processes and designs operational process flow.
- Business Requirements Analysis - Reviews customer business requirements and determines where support is needed relative to existing technical systems design.
- Strategic Relationship - Interacts with clients in order to identify opportunities that meet organizational and technological needs, as well as meet internal criteria for best practice that meet the client's specific operational requirements as they relate to its organizational.
- Deliver Results for Clients - Proactively addresses clients stated and unstated needs.
- Collaborate within Teams and Across Boundaries - Collaborates across boundaries, gives own perspective and willingly receives diverse perspectives.
- Create, Apply and Share Knowledge - Applies knowledge across WBG to strengthen solutions for internal and/or external clients.
- Creating a culture that is based on knowledge sharing and learning from best practices.