Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. We are working on the development of modern and future technologies of Telematics with the highest demands in safety and reliability.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced software development team in Bucharest (Romania) and Kyiv (Ukraine). Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel.For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
Join a highly competent and motivated international team.
- Apply your talent to figuring the shape of a future car.
- Personal growth and promotion options.
- Make an impact on the overall growth of Luxoft.
- Develop and deliver software code according to a well-defined disciplined process.
- Optimize code for performance and footprint, considering advantages of h/w platform.
- Develop unit tests to verify the correct functionality against the requirements.
- Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results.
- Participate in code review.
- Document the code.
- Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings.
- Be proactive and highly motivated.
- Contribute effectively to the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Good command of English.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- 4 years of work experience in Embedded SW development.
- Experience with Autosar BSW and SWC Development.
- Strong work knowledge C, practical experience with real-time and resource constraint programming.
- Experience with Automotive projects is mandatory.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols, such as CAN, Ethernet.
- Experience with Security / HSM, VKMS, Secure Boot, Blade Authenticaiton.
- Familiar with GSM/5G, BlueTooth, WiFi, Audio.
- Familiarity with a MCU architecture (such as Infineon AURIX, NXP Calypso, Renesas V850).
- Strong experience in unit testing, code review and usage of static analysis tools (e.g. QAC, Klocwork).
- Experience with root cause analysis (analysis of logs, work with debuggers, etc).
- Implementation of Low-Level Diagnostics, MCAL Integration, Ethernet/CAN Stack Configuration.
Nice to have
- Vector DaVinci tooling experience.
- Experience with git source code versioning system.
- Experience with disciplined SLDC process environments such as ASPICE.
- Experience with Agile software development.