A reference data technology team focusing on building a strategic data quality platform is looking for an individual to fulfill an intermediate developer working in a fast-paced environment. The developer will be responsible for tuning and optimizing the Oracle database to increase the efficiency and performance of the web based application, as well as aiding in the development of the java web based application. The individual will be working with other development teams and senior business analysts in order to develop the requirements and implement into the application.
Project is being rewritten by using AngularJS framework.
- Front-end and back-end development.
- Work well within a global team, spanning numerous time zones, with good communication skills both verbally and written. This includes the ability to provide suggestions and alternative solutions to other team members so that the most efficient and optimized solution can be implemented
- Strong, hands-on core Java skills ( 3+ years )
- Database Technologies (SQL knowledge, Oracle, JDBC, Hibernate)
- Spring framework
- Building tools (e.g. Maven)
- Version control (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
- Performed Code review /peer review
- Continuous integration systems (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of various design and architectural patterns
- Good communication
- Good written skills
- Spoken and written English medium or better
Nice to have
- Experience with .NET technologies
- Experience on other UI frameworks such as Jquery
- Java Performance tuning will be a plus
- Advanced Oracle, PL/SQL, performance tuning
- Linux / Unix Background
- Experience in mentoring and guiding small teams/modules