We are looking for a developer who can optimize shaders for modern ray-tracing engine developed by our team. Rendering engine is going to be integrated into gaming engines like Unreal, Unity, CryEngine.
- Contribute to optimization, quality and performance improvements of GPU rendering library.
- Maintain the library on x86 and GPU platforms.
- Ensure feature parity and code portability.
- Evangelize Engineering through open source contributions and organized events.
- Participate in future generation architectural decision making efforts with other leads on the team.
- Knowledge of GPU Pipeline and 3D Graphics principles.
- Experience in designing and implementing applications using C/C++ with powerful graphics or GPU compute APIs like OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, OpenCL.
- Experience in development and debugging of application on GPU platforms (nVidia and AMD).
- Experience in shaders optimization to get maximum performance from hardware.
- Experience working in continues delivery environment.
Nice to have
- Game Development, Vulkan, Microsoft DirectX, OpenGL