At the moment Mediapark is looking for Junior PHP developer.
As Junior PHP developer, you will:
- Write clear, optimized, tested, documented code;
- Troubleshoot application and code issues;
- Update and alter application features to enhance performance;
- Work closely with other developers, Project Manager to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional product.
You are perfect for this role, because you have:
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar field), or are in your final years of studying;
- At least 0,5 years’ experience with PHP is a MUST
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Git;
- Familiarity with clean code, coding standards, refactoring;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent collaboration, communication skills.
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice a year;
- Various trainings are organised, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participation in international conferences;
- At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert;
- Do you need music to get in the flow? No problem. Enjoy a free Spotify Premium account on us;
- We offer daily (mostly healthy) snacks in the office, and have a pre-paid company lunch outside the office at least twice a month;
We offer salary ranges 400 - 800 Eur netto (i.e. on hand). We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.