Senior C# Software EngineerJob Description:Micro Focus is one of the worlds largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in todays rapidly evolving marketplace. Thats high tech without the drama.LoadRunner software, used by thousands of businesses around the world, is a comprehensive solution for testing system behavior and performance. It provides an efficient and robust means to verify that your applications architecture is built for more efficient performance and reliability. LoadRunner helps you:
- Test a broad range of applications, including the latest Web and Mobile technologies, ERP/CRM applications, and many legacy systems.
- Run high-scale tests using minimal hardware, including any mix of physical and virtual environments, including public Cloud infrastructure.
- Identify end-to end performance bottlenecks using advanced monitoring and analysis tools, and ensure that new or upgraded applications meet the performance requirements of your business.
Details about the product can be found here.We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and eager to learn, individual to help us continue developing VuGen (Virtual User generator), one of the core components of LoadRunner.VuGen is an advanced IDE for creating testing scripts that emulate the behavior of real users accessing applications on your system.Your key tasks:
- Developing and enhancing the product, predominantly in C# while also integrating with other advanced technologies such as GO, Node.js, etc.
- Participates in creating new features and services.
- Working smoothly with local and remote multi-geo R&D and non-R&D teams, while keeping high visibility and effective communication.
- Working according to high execution standards, while adhering to project goals and ensuring high quality.
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience in C# software development must.
- Experience with C++ and GO language advantage.
- Experience with frontend technologies advantage.
- Strong self-management and self-learning abilities.
- Outstanding technological orientation - ability to learn, analyze and troubleshoot various technologies.
- Strong communication skills to oversee personnel and foster collaboration with other organizational departments.
- Ability to get quickly acquainted with complex code.
- Must enjoy working in an agile development environment, where the measure of success is the swift and frequent delivery of useful software.
- Strong customer and service orientation.
- Owner, responsible and result driven.
- Strong application architecture understanding.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Meal Vouchers
- Gym subscription
- Private medical insurance
- Access to wide training resources
#LI-NY1Job:EngineeringMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status