We're looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent on the planet? Then keep reading.
- You love pinpointing gaps in test coverage and developing plans to fill those gaps. You'll have a primary focus on designing test plans and processes for new and existing products while testing on both mobile and web.
- We use modern tools, which means you'll have the opportunity to work with software like Bitbucket, CircleCI, AWS, BrowserStack, Jira Software and much more.
- You have worked with teams before on large and demonstrable projects and are able to perform different types of testing, at different levels. You understand how to build upon what is available to help improve testing efforts and organize tests using test case management systems, such as Testrail. You understand Agile software development and DevOps practices, and can work closely with development teams to help them deliver features faster.
- You relish testing high quality code from the comfort of your own home. Your engineering projects will focus on instilling confidence in the stability of an application and testing web and hybrid applications.
- You love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You are self-driven, self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.
- You can work 100% timezone-aligned with Central European Time (Berlin, Paris). Overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Modus requires all team members to overlap with EST morning hours daily. In addition, reliable high speed internet is a must.
Things You Might Do
Modus is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts
- Travel and meet great people- as part of our remote-first lifestyle, it's important that we come together as needed to work together, meet each other in person and have fun together. Please keep that in mind when you apply.
- Teach and be taught: Modus creates active teams that work in internal and external projects together, giving opportunities to stay relevant with the latest technologies and learning from experts worldwide
- Interact directly with internal and external clients to represent Modus and its values
Why Modus Create:
- Our Benefits may vary according to the Country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions.
If you become a contractor we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
- Travel according to client's needs
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!