Moon Active is looking for a highly experienced, versatile and passionate Backend (Node.js) Tech Lead to join the Moon Active team. As a Tech Lead you will be working in a cross-functional team developing the server-side for the new game. You will be building and leading a team 4-6 backend developers. You will also be closely working with other Leads (QA and Client), Architects, DevOps, and Product departments. We're looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team. Its a great opportunity to join the creation of new product and grow with us!
Product Tech Stack: Node.js, Redis, Graph DB, AWS, Microservices, Kubernetes.
- Work on a new game project, delivering new game features;
- Work as part of a Kyiv-based agile cross-functional team that also includes QA engineers and Unity developers;
- Recruit and lead and grow a strong team of Backend engineers;
- Responsible (together with the teammates) for the Moon Active platform, its up-time, architecture & scale;
- Build distributed systems and microservices;
- Work with NoSQL Databases;
- Develop real-time mobile game Backend with Node.js and Redis;
- Work alongside with Architects, DevOps, and other Tech leads in game teams.
- At least 2 years of team leadership experience and working with cross-functional teams;
- At least 4 years of Backend development experience (any OOP language, ex. Java, C#, etc.);
- Familiarity with Node.js;
- At least 2 years of experience with distributed systems and microservices;
- Experience with NoSQL Databases;
- Experience with Backend development of real-time web services;
- Experience in a high scale system;
- Experience in working with cloud-based architectures and AWS specifically;
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance with dental coverage, including gym, and swimming pool of your choice;
- Comfortable, centrally-located offices with sport and recreation areas;
- Fully stocked kitchen;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Maternity leave;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement;
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates;
- Bicycle / Car parking.
- And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Happiness Manager :) Join us on the Moon!