About the project
Twingate is building a modern remote access solution that simplifies and improves the way businesses secure access to their on-prem and cloud-based network resources. Twingate is backed by leading investors such as Accel, 8VC, and WndrCo, who each share our belief that in a world where workforces are becoming increasingly distributed, it is critical to be able to effectively secure access to apps, data, and environments.
About The Position
- MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Senior DevOps Engineer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand new startup projects for foreign customers.
- We are looking for (Senior) DevOps engineer who is fluent in shell and terraform. This is a great opportunity to define and implement a large scale zero trust solution that allows companies to provide employees a seamless and secure access to internal and cloud based resources. You will be part of a passionate and high energy team that is creating compelling, new and innovative online technologies. This position requires someone who thrives on finding innovative solutions to real problems.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- Friendly climate inside the company – previous employees have come back often
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid participating in the sports events
- Educational budget
- Paid sick leave - 9 days
- Paid vacation - 18 working days
- Develop large scale security solution
- Design and architect a CI/CD pipelines for a micro-services system
- Take ownership on entire monitoring/alerting/logging management
- Keep innovating while working on bleeding edge technologies
- 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Strong proficiency in Terraform, Kubernetes, Linux Shell
- Expert knowledge in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP) - GCP is a big advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Experience in designing/implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent verbal and written English
Optional, but a major plus:
- Previous Software Engineering experience
- Security expertise
- Deep networking understanding