myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
We want to know not only more about your experience but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 0,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of over 150 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a C/ C++ programmer with us?
You will simply have to:
• Develop software solutions and database models and scripts.
• Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
• Support release manager to build packages, versions and releases.
• Ensure third level of support for incident management to the production teams and problems resolution.
We would love to meet someone who has:
• University Degree or currently in the process of getting one;
• Experience with C/ C++;
• Knowledge in MFC, STL, Sockets, Multithreading;
• Good command of English;
• Great attention to detail;
• Desire to learn and advance in your career;
Experience with the following will be considered as an advantage:
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Microsoft SQL Server
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting teambuilding events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English
• Cover letter - Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh - good luck to all of you!