Our team of 650+ allows us to deliver well-designed and optimized custom mobile app development solutions for both iOS and Android mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of a business enterprise. The main reason behind custom mobile apps is that they not only help business owners transform their unique ideas into reality, but also help them deliver personalized UX.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like Shine, Countr, Petro Niche and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
As a Flutter Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing top-quality mobile applications,
- Assisting clients in making good decisions and choosing best solutions,
- Improving internal mobile development processes,
- Good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
- Deep understanding of the full mobile development cycle
- 3+ year of experience in Mobile software development
- Experience with Flutter
- Be familiar with OOP/OOD, Architectural patterns, SOLID
- Familiarity with RESTful API
- A strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+);
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging of complex issues
- Experience with GIT
- 100-percent remote work;
- Work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- A mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).