We are looking for a Tech Support Specialist to join our international team. The person in this position should have strong technical knowledge and previous experience as support, preferably in B2B communication.
- 9AM – 6 PM
- 4 PM – 12 AM
- Providing Tier 2 technical support services to clients by phone and email;
- Investigating errors and logs and providing in-depth analysis for both clients and internal departments;
- Alerting the NOC (Network Operations Center) and production teams about technical complains and incidents effecting company's customers and services;
- Responding to events and various technical problems in real time on daily basis;
- Acting as a focal point for a variety of customer issues, assisting multiple departments and diverting incoming requests to their appropriate department.
- Experience in technical customer support or 24/7 NOC in high-tech industry;
- Experience in the online payment industry will be considered a significant advantage;
- Experience working with international clients;
- Technical background - analyzing and producing reports, investigating logs on a deep level, basic programming or web development skills, internet experience, communication protocols (client-server, server-to-server, etc.) - IP, HTTP, etc.;
- Ability to analyze problems quickly and find suitable solutions based on available resources;
- Ability to speak and write succinctly about complex technical issues;
- Fast learner, multi-tasker, tech-oriented;
- Fluent English;
- Team player.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company;
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Please send your resume in English.