We are looking for a DevOps engineer with extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure. If you bring with your excellency and creative thinking while solving issues as they arise, and if you enjoy working with distributed teams - your place is with us!
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, optimize and maintain robust HPC/ML and cloud infrastructure based on state-of-the-art technologies and high-end hardware, which will deliver the best experience for our R&D teams.
- Contribute to our CI/CD pipelines.
- Drive continual improvements for availability, performance, observability, quality, and cost-efficiency of R&D hardware resources.
What we need to see:
- 4+ years of experience in developing CI/CD processes and DevOps contribution with a real passion for automation.
- Extensive experience in Linux distributions (Centos, Ubuntu, SLES, RedHat, Fedora).
- 3+ years of experience in writing programs using Python.
- Good background in Scripting (Bash, Ruby, Groovy).
- Good knowledge of virtualization in Linux (QEMU/KVM, Docker orchestrated with Kubernetes).
- Extensive CI/CD knowledge (Jenkins).
- Expertise in networking & compute infrastructure.
- Deployments in large scale clusters (PXE, IPMI, XCAT, SLURM).
- Configuration and deployment management (Ansible).
- Expertise in Source control infrastructure (Github, Gitlab, Gerrit).
- Expertise in packaging software in Linux (rpms, debs).
- Good understanding of C/C++ toolchain in Linux including cross-compilation (C, C++, automake/autoconf, cmake, meson).
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Background in running inside an agile DevOps team.
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex technical environments, while achieving (or exceeding) all security, reliability, scalability and availability metrics.
- Strong, proven knowledge of modern architectures.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you are creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to encouraging a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.