NVIDIA Networking Unit (Mellanox) is looking for an excellent C/C++ Software Developer to join our team that develops firmware for our NIC/SmartNIC. You will be responsible for designing and implementing new features for our core products in the networking area. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement new features in NIC/SmartNIC firmware.
- Participate in implementing the new standards and protocols in datacenter management technologies.
- Work with different teams across NVIDIA.
- Work on the new features starting from the pre-silicon stage and during the entire product life stages!
What we need to see:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent program.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in software development, preferably with C/C++.
- Good understanding of C++/C, embedded systems.
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills, ability to work successfully with multi-functional teams, developers, and architects.
- Coordinate effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies.
- High ability to learn new things, doing research, and analysis of the tasks.
- Ability to inspect and improve the code, processes, and architecture of the existing systems.
- Knowledge of how to deliver high-quality software.
- Strong background in designing, implementing, and debugging complex software.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience working with big and complex embedded systems.
- Good knowledge working in Linux, Vim, Linux network administration.
- Understanding network and device-specific protocols: I2C, RMII, SMBUS, MCTP, Ethernet protocol stack, etc.
- Good knowledge of security protocols, hashing, certificates.
- Be a good problem solver, see the big picture and provide the most optimal solutions to the problems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.