We are seeking a Senior DevOps/SRE Engineer to join our international team (localized in Paris, Belgrade and Taiwan). You will report to the Lead DevOps in Paris. This is an opportunity for you to leave your own footprint on a growing small business, change the way we do business and use your knowledge to accelerate your future. You work in a full cloud environment with exciting scaling and innovation challenges, managing an infrastructure on multi-region (US/Europe/Asia), a 400M consented users platform including Petabytes of data in Ogury’s Datalake.
What you will be doing
- Design, build and run Ogury’s Cloud infrastructure: optimize and ensure high availability of Ogury’s services (including 24/7 on-call rotations)
- Help ensure quality of work across the organisation.
- Align with development teams in order to coordinate and support them on project architecture and deployment by helping them to find the right cloud architecture solution.
- Provide tools to build and monitor Ogury products.
- Manage several Kubernetes clusters at scale, as well as Implementing advanced deployments strategies on Kubernetes.
- Automate infrastructure with Terraform and CI, and evolve Ogury’s AWS infrastructure towards multiple accounts.
Ogury’s Tech Stack : AWS, Docker, Kubernetes (Canary, service mesh), Ansible, CI systems, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, Data Operations: Airflow, Redshift, S3, DynamoDB
- You are a proven DevOps Engineer/SRE Engineer or a Senior Developer/Software Engineer wishing to grow as a DevOps (in production, CI)
- If are already in a DevOps role, we prefer you to have experience in infrastructure and public cloud experience
- You are a great team player, used to interact with different teams
- As a DevOps/SRE, you have infrastructure experience as well as public cloud experience with AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- Strong experience in shell scripting and/or programming language.
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as Docker and CI systems.
- Previous or current experience with automation: Terraform, Ansible, Chef.Experience working within an Agile environment.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary with a bonus paid quarterly
- Slick office space in central Belgrade with free lunches
- Health insurance
- An environment where we encourage learning and progress (hackathons, brown bag lunch, MOOC like Pluralsight or Coursera)
- Work from home flexibility
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce