OnApp is the leading provider of cloud and CDN software for MSPs, telcos, hosting companies, and other large service providers. We help companies build and sell their own cloud services - and we are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer. Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework.
- Understanding of OOD and design patterns.
- Understanding of REST.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience of writing unit/integration tests using RSpec
- Understanding of Ajax technology.
- Basic Linux skills
- Good communication skills.
- English level - intermediate and above.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of developing gems/engines.
- Experience with VMware API (RbVmomi, fog, fog-vsphere).
- Experience of rom-rb, Sequel, Redis, RabbitMQ, Rails Event Store.
- Experience of jQuery.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Health insurance and additional funds for prevention.
- 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Free English classes (online /offline).
- Use your laptop for work and get an additional $50/month for 2 years.
- Free, daily lunch, drinks, and fruits.
- Beer Fridays (sometimes with a barbecue — and yes, we have one).
- Corporate leisure activities.
- A role always loaded with tons of interesting tasks, where you can challenge and bring yourself and a company to a whole new level!
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send us your CV.