Applications Developer -21000P2R Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English Preferred Qualifications
Oracle Customer Experience (CX) suite offers leading comprehensive solutions for Sales, Marketing, Service, Social and Commerce on the cloud. Oracle is the #1 vendor in CX and has the most CX offerings which are well integrated. Also includes Industry Solutions like Communications, Financial Services, Consumer Goods, High Tech and Manufacturing, Utilities, Higher Education. This is an area of tremendous growth and importance for Oracle as we continue to cement our leadership in the CX space.
We are an extremely fast-moving group with a mission to make a difference in the way Applications are built within Oracle. Technical excellence, a strong commitment to quality, performance, and service reliability is the hallmark of this group.We are currently looking for highly motivated, passionate, innovative and team-oriented managers and engineers to be a part of our development team working on building modern business cloud-based applications.
- 8+ years in building and architecting enterprise and consumer-grade applications
- 4+ or more years experience of developing high-performance computing systems
- Experience with Oracle Cloud or Public Cloud, Amazon AWS or MS Azure and implementing REST-API Client Orchestrations dealing with Cloud hosted Micro-Services Components is a big plus
- Large scale SaaS/PaaS based cloud-native enterprise application development experience is highly desired.
- Experience in developing software projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies with geographically distributed teams is highly desired
- Very good understanding and experience with Micro-services based architecture, working knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes is highly desired
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of core sales functional domain
- BS/MS in computer science or related field
- Collaborate to create well-thought-out software designs
- Write solid, testable and maintainable code in Java that meets the functional specifications
- Design and code data schemas in a relational database using Java
- Collaborate with consumers and other team members to collect, understand and solve problems
- Develop unit and integration tests using Java testing frameworks
- Assist with build and deployment automation scripts
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: Product Development
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire