Peaks mission is to boost peoples wellbeing in a smart way. We make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. Peak Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2021 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
We are currently looking for a Lead developer to work within our backend team. You will be reporting directly into the CTO and contribute to a small but extremely talented team, helping to take them to the next level as they undergo fundamental change.
- This is a 70% hands-on / 30% management role
- This is a Full-time & Long-term contract position
- Please notice that to qualify for this role you must have a registered limited company in Romania.
- Actively work with the team to design and implement scalable and reliable solutions to best meet the product roadmap
- Responsible for leading technical direction and setting the bar in our backend project
- Assure the scalability, robustness and security of the backend platform
- Mentor and grow other team members
- Help CTO in defining and maintain the backend technical roadmap
- Perform regular reports about progress and challenges during the Tech Board meetings
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days
- Freedom and support to organise and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities
- Training budget for courses, conferences and events
- 25 contractual days holiday plus bank holidays
- Choice of laptop and smartphone