Our Game Server Development Team is looking for an experienced C# Developer.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
As Server C# Developer you'll be engaged in developing and maintaining server logic for games across different platforms.
- Implementing backend logic for new slot games and extending existing slot games with new features
- Ensuring the unit tests code coverage
- Participating in peer code reviews
- Refactoring and technical debt management for the existing slot games
- 2 years of professional experience in .Net development (preferable server side)
- Proficiency in .NET, C#, LINQ, Knowledge of MySQL, Entity Framework, asynchronous programming, TPL
- Hands-on experience in debugging, performance/memory profiling, code review, refactoring
- Strong OOP, OOD background
- Expertise unit and integration testing
- Understanding of Redis, AeroSpike or other NOSQL DB
- At least intermediate level of English
The advantage will be if you have:
- Understanding of CI
- Experience in using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API
- Design/architecture patterns
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum Methodology
We offer all our employees:
- Work with creative friendly team at interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city
- Annual salary review and performance bonus
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
- Sport compensation (Sport Life is our partner)
- Medical insurance (Ukraine and travel)
- Free corporate English lessons
- Help and support for candidates from other cities
- Possibility to attend local and international professional training and conferences at the company's expense
- Exciting company and team event
If you feel the above describes you perfectly- Apply now!