We are looking for a Java Developer (Sportsbook) to join our Sports Development team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
- If you are a passionate, innovative Java Developer who is keen to work and lead projects for innovative web-based products used by millions of players- keep reading!
- If you enjoy working with code and are motivated by working in a creative environment that allows you to build software using the newest technologies, our role is designed for you.
Why we need you
You will become part of the International Sports Platform tribe where you will be developing and maintaining systems that strive to be the best in class.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Define and analyse business requirements and implement solutions to business needs
- Develop new system applications and improve functionality to ensure high quality in any software releases
- Actively participate in application design, database design, data-flows, and detailed technical design
- Implement, document and unit test code that implements the functionality required by the business to meet business objectives
- Partnering with load testing and QA teams to produce quality software
Who we’re looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in Java 8 (or above) & Spring Framework
- Experience in backend REST development
- Exceptional understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in SQL and writing performant complex queries and architecting data solutions
- Knowledge in web Socket and HTTP 2.0
- Hight motivation for development
- Good prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about writing good code
- Flexibility and resistance in fast-paced working environment
- Team player
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Social benefit package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- MultySport membership
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.