We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our busy and dynamic Casino Server Development team based in Bulgaria. Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you will need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we will cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping our mission aligned.
Are you our next star player?
You are a software developer in our casino server development team, maintaining and improving the existing Casino Admin tools and CCMS and adding new features according to business requirements.
Why we need you:
The developer will be maintaining the existing functions of casino admin tools; you will be working closely with business analysts to design and add more administrative, data reporting and other gaming authority required functions in the casino admin tools. You will also have chances to participate in the development of other Casino Java server modules.
- Work with BAs and product managers to get a clear understanding of requirements.
- Design, document, and develop solutions for required casino admin module changes.
- Participate in server code review and peer design activities.
- Work with Project managers, QAs and other teams to ensure all assigned deliverables are completed on time with highest quality.
- Investigate and trouble-shootings on casino server issues found in testing environments and production environments.
- Implement, test and verify tracking, analytics, affiliate and tag management data on all digital properties and marketing channels.
- Recommend tools, metrics, and best practices for the measurement of online and offline marketing campaigns.
Who are we looking for:
- Experience in developing front-end using React or equivalent.
- Understanding of HTTP/S, Cross Domain Integration and Web Application Security.
- Experience with servlet container-based web service development.
- Familiar with Git and best practices in Source Control Management.
- Ability to work independently and with remote international teams.
- Experience in Grails, and Ext JS
- React Testing Library (is a plus)
- Storybook (is a plus)
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be communicating to our team and various stakeholders in the Group.
- An added benefit would be experience within the gaming industry and a solid understanding of programming in large scale e-commerce environment.
What is in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address).
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby.
- Social benefit package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- MultiSport membership.
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you are what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.