Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale.With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.If working to make the largest impact on the advertising industry since Google sounds like your type of thing, come join us!Please, be aware that we are open to local candidates only, that are based in Timisoara or near by! Also, our policy is to WFH until at least March 2021. Interviews will be held through video calls to maintain safety, with the Covid situation.As our newest Front End developer you will be joining our Professional Services department, under the Engineering Services team.The role entails creating custom functionalities on top of pages that are created within our page builder platform.Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, Ajax, Rest APIs.
- Setting up conversion tracking events, and visitor engagement on page. Experience with setting up A/B testing tools is a plus.
- Expert communications and relationship management experience.
- Experience with adding custom functionalities on pages created with wysiwyg web builders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work under tight timelines.
- Ability to work and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Implement high performing front end custom features on landing pages built with our platform
- Research and compile strategies based on industry best practices and implement scalable and reusable solutions
- Maintain and improve the current front end web components implemented.
- Manage and evolve a library of snippets, best practices and scalable solutions.
- Implement and optimize 3rd party conversion tracking tags & snippets
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to build well-optimized solutions for our clients
- Flexible work hours and WFH days
- Career growth/education budget (conferences, books, workshops, etc.)
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
- A hard to compete with company culture (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Attractive hourly rate
- Breakfast, coffee, tea included
- 7card/ massage
- Lounge area with Xbox One
- A bright office with a ton of perks such as access to a private gym, sauna, pool and game room.
- Educational budget for career development Internal training sessions.
- Full access to various tools for learning: Lynda, Skillshare, Code Academy.
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.