We are looking for a talented and energetic Technical Project Manager with a strong knowledge of agile methodologies who is looking to develop their skills within the social gaming industry. Joining a group of vibrant and fast paced teams, you will be responsible for delivering core technology systems that underpin and enable our game teams to thrive.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- You’ll be operating within the Technology group, managing projects across our seven different technical teams that each play an important role in supporting the wider business.
- That means getting involved in projects across server-side / back-end development, shared game features and tools, DevOps and our Core Technology platform.
- Each team has its own intricacies, so you’ll become an expert in managing subtly different agile processes and enabling those teams to deliver to their maximum potential.We are a JIRA house, so you’ll be an SME and contribute to maintaining well-defined process.
- You won’t be expected to deep dive into technical code, we give our teams the autonomy they need to succeed, but you will be able to understand technical intricacies and excel within a technology environment.
- Delivering current projects is key to our success, but looking forward to what comes next is just as critical. Road-mapping is important, and you’ll be actively encouraged to spot gaps or suggest ideas on projects that will help us to continue to deliver excellence.
- There is no I in team, getting the best out of our collective is crucial. You will assist in everyone’s development, removing roadblocks and holding teams accountable for their commitments.
- Work should be fun, not a chore, being part of an open and light hearted environment helps us all deliver together!
Now About You:
- Demonstrable experience of managing software development projects, you will be comfortable working with teams consisting of developers, testers and architects.
- Bonus points if you have experience of working within a technical discipline / environment, the happier you feel liaising with tech the better!
- You should be passionate about and have a strong understanding of agile methodologies, as you’ll be getting involved in running ceremonies and evolving what agile means to us.
- Naturally analytical, you’ll have great planning and organisational skills and an ability to manage competing demands with attention to detail.
- Industry isn’t important to us, your skills are transferable and you will be able to teach us a thing or two wherever you have come from.
- Work in the product IT companies
- 20 days of annual leave
- Official employment
- Educational English programs
- Travel to the United Kingdom
- Bonus scheme
- Christmas present
- Events throughout the year
- Modern office in the city cente
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.