At Progress, our goal is to enable every software developer to be more productive in developing impressive business applications with modern and engaging UX by providing premier tools, frameworks, and technology innovations backed up by technical support dedicated to every customer’s success. To help us with this, we are now on the lookout for a Junior Full Stack Developer to join our Fiddler team based in Sofia.
Fiddler is a web debugging tool which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the internet, inspect traffic, set breakpoints, and fiddle with incoming and outgoing data. Fiddler Everywhere is completely built from the ground up, where we have completely revamped the entire user experience to make user’s tasks simple and more intuitive.
What will you do?
- Improving and maintaining a product used by hundreds of thousands of users every month
- Be mentored and coached by one of the best experts in the company
- Level up your skills and knowledge both in multiple areas - front-end (Angular), back-end (.NET 5), web and desktop applications (Electron)
- Participate in the whole development lifecycle
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Participate in daily Scrum process
- Work directly with customers to help get their job done. Don’t forget, our customers are software developers like us, so this could be an awesome learning experience
What will you need?
- Good understanding of code, algorithms and strong analytical skills
- Strong OOP knowledge, demonstrated through projects (it could be even your homework)
- Good understanding of version control systems (preferably Git)
- Curiosity and desire to improve both your front-end and back-end skills
- Be disciplined and organized person
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English – both verbal and written
- Experience with .NET and C# is a strong advantage
- Experience with web frameworks (Angular, React or Vue) is a strong advantage
- Professional experience in software industry is an advantage
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science or related area will be considered as an advantage
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:Compensation
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!