We’re Progress – we offer the best platforms for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Senior Project Manager in our APJ & EMEA Professional Services division.
If you are a Senior Project Manager with strong knowledge and background working in the Application Development and Services Delivery industry, then we would like to speak to you! In this role, you will be responsible for the success of key strategic projects in the region. You will also assist in nurturing new services project opportunities by developing project-based services propositions across verticals within the region while working closely with the Progress PMO (Project Management Office) Project teams, Sales, Presales, Marketing and Services teams (internal and external).
About the role:
- Accountable for assigned strategic project success.
- Accountable for project reporting, issues, progress, and performance measures to Sponsor and Stakeholders.
- Accountable for Project Management activities, Quality Management and Change Management
- Accountable for the successful transition of operational application to the customer
- Translate “customer pain” into a project-based solution. Assist customer with problem definition and creative solution and demonstrate impact of proposed solution. Co-develop decision making purchase criteria with the customer.
- Develop proposals including project scoping & estimating, contract documentation, project staffing, third party relationships, general prerequisites for the delivery of solution projects, organization, assumptions, benefits, and investments. Incorporate cost/risk implications of potential solutions into recommendations.
- Assist the sales teams during negotiations on project plans, schedules, resources, involvement, and roles/responsibilities.
- Project Management delivery work to ensure the overall success of Professional Services projects.
- Project management proficiency (such as PMP certification)
- Good understanding Software Methodologies, Project Life-Cycle Methodology
- Very strong communication skills and fluency in English with an assertive style
- Capacity to manage multi-tasks including project administrative and coordination responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work at varying customer levels with a view to identifying and uncovering multiple business opportunities through sound business relationships at both top and departmental levels.
- Ability to navigate cross-functionally and cross-regionally as required.
- Understanding of large-scale implementations; ability to lead projects and ensure satisfactory delivery of services commitments.
- A team player combined with a pro-active approach.
What we offer in return is:
- Generous remuneration package, including uncapped commission and 13th salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters.
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!