Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Reporting to the Manager of Product Development, the Senior Software Engineer is a primary team member who works to innovate, conceive, design and develop modern, comprehensive software solutions. You will collaborate with product management, architects and engineers to drive successful outcomes with focus on people, quality and best practices.
A Day in the Life of the Senior Software Engineer (UI) - About the role:
- Work with the UX team to design and implement high fidelity experiences.
- Work as part of a team towards common goals organized into sprints.
- Diagnose problems reported by our customers who are using PROS applications.
- Establish best practices in engineering and share those learnings broadly throughout the company.
Required Qualifications - About you:
We are looking for candidates who possess the combination of the following achievements, skills and behaviors:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4 to 7 years of hands on experience in design and development of web based applications
- Excellent understanding of design patterns for web applications
- Experience working with web framework such as React, Vue, Angular, Ember, Backbone, Knockout, Elm, or Cycle.js
- Must be a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in a team with other passionate engineers
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of development best practices and belief in writing automation tests
- Experience using REST APIs
- Experience using React and Redux
- Experience with Git and Jira tools
- Experience working with large scale enterprise applications
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Customer Centricity