This is a unique opportunity to join the market leading company that has not only has 30+ years of proven success but also has a significantly under penetrated opportunity in a $30B addressable market. PROS culture and the truly extraordinary people who work here are at the very core of our success. We have a passion for what we do, and we wont stop until weve delivered on our promises. Were committed to the success of our customers. Thats why we think harder and dream bigger so our customers can go even further than they ever imagined possible. Our people make PROS stand out from the rest. if you want to be a part of something truly extraordinary, come help us shape the future of how companies compete and win in their markets.Product ManagerReporting to Director, Product Management , the Product Manager must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. They must enjoy spending time in the market to understand pressing problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market. Must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. The Product Manager will also serve as the internal and external evangelist and subject matter expert (SME) for their product offering, frequently working with the sales channel and key customers. In addition, must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to the changing needs of the business and market. The product roadmap and vision should reflect these needs when necessary.A Day in the Life of the Product Manager - About the role:
- Evaluates business opportunities to define and optimize the product portfolio through analysis and understanding of targeted markets, market trends, new technology, customer business issues and the competitive environment.
- Applies broad knowledge of company product capabilities and service offerings with in-depth analysis of market position to create and expand the portfolio of products and solution alternatives.
- Works closely with product development to create products and validates early product definitions with customers.
- Uses technical expertise and extensive industry experience to formulate product strategies and identify new product opportunities.
- Responsible for developing product roadmaps, maintaining and grooming the backlog that align with the business needs
- Engages closely with sales, marketing, development, other product managers, and various stakeholders as required for the product
- Works with upper management to ensure product roadmap and strategy align with the corporate strategy
- Tracks relevant product KPIs as required by executive stakeholders, such as cost, revenue, margin, and customer acquisition/attrition
Required Qualifications - About YouWe are looking for candidates who possess the rare combination of the following achievements, skills and behaviors:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research or related field required. A graduate degree is preferred.
- Minimum three years experience working as Product Manager or Product Analyst in an enterprise SaaS software company
- Strong knowledge of data science techniques and applications
- Strong understanding with Analytics, that includes knowledge of:
- BI Tools and Data Visualizations
- Structured and unstructured data usage and data preparation
- Advanced or predictive analytics
- Experience working with B2B eCommerce solutions is highly preferred
- Experience working with User Experience teams to conduct customer research and develop product prototypes
- Experience in the following required: Python or R; reading/writing intermediate SQL queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, e.g. able to articulate design and workflows to management, developers, and QE
- Experience interpreting requirements from market/customers and internal stakeholder goals to build into a product roadmap or plan
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, up to 25% required
Skills & Personal Characteristics
Why PROS?This is a unique opportunity to join the market leading company that has not only has 30+ years of proven success but also has a significantly under penetrated opportunity in a $30B addressable market.PROS culture and the truly extraordinary people who work here are at the very core of our success. We have a passion for what we do, and we wont stop until weve delivered on our promises. Were committed to the success of our customers. Thats why we think harder and dream bigger so our customers can go even further than they ever imagined possible.Our people make PROS stand out from the rest. if you want to be a part of something truly extraordinary, come help us shape the future of how companies compete and win in their markets.Work EnvironmentMost work activities are performed in an office or home-office environment and require little to moderate physical exertion. Work activities may require periods of extended hours, critical deadlines and stressful situations. To successfully complete the tasks of this position, individuals must be able to communicate clearly (in writing and orally), comprehend business terminology, interpret numerical data.This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.About PROSPROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is a cloud software company powering the shift to modern commerce by helping companies create personalized and frictionless buying experiences for their customers. Fueled by dynamic pricing science and machine learning, PROS solutions make it possible for companies to price, configure and sell their products and services in an omnichannel environment with speed, precision and consistency. Our customers, who are leaders in their markets, benefit from decades of data science expertise infused into our industry solutions. To learn more, visit pros.com .