Software Engineer II Full Stack CRM Developer
Reporting to the Manager of Product Development, the Software Engineer II is a primary team member who works to innovate, design, develop, and deploy real-time, highly available web applications running on Linux to Azure or similar cloud environments. A full stack developer is knowledgeable and capable of working on front-end and back-end features.
A Day in the Life of the Software Engineer II - About the role:
- Design, coding and testing of front end and back end features.
- Research customer reported incidents, make necessary code changes to fix the issue, prepare a patch release, and deploy the new version of Application.
- Contribute in enhancing DevOps deployment pipelines.
- Learn and keep up with new technologies and frameworks.
Required Qualifications - About you:
We are looking for candidates who possess full stack development experience. Your primary focus will be on developing CRM user interface components and implementing them following well-known CRM workflows (such as SalesForce or Dynamics 365), as well as, implementing and connecting REST services. This position is the combination of the following achievements, skills and behaviors:
- Experience with problem solving and ability to work with customers to resolve production issues
- Experience with basic shell scripting
- Experience with CRM customization (e.g., SalesForce, Dynamics 365 or SAP C4C)
- Experience with Source Control Management (e.g., Git, Mercurial, SVN, CVS)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools (e.g., Chef, Ansible, GoCD, TeamCity, or Jenkins)
- 3+ years of hands on experience in design and development of OOP Java based or similar applications
- 3+ years of hands on experience in design and development of web based applications
- Experience working with Relational DBs
- Understanding of Parallel & Distributed computing
- Experience with RESTful APIs development
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, verbal & written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work with new technologies
- Willingness to work in a fast paced agile development environment
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL technologies
- Understanding of Security concepts (certificates, firewall, encryption, least access principle)
- Experience with SPA frameworks or familiarity with HTML5 UI development
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Experience with BDD testing (CucumberJVM)
- Experience of Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Stash/BitBucket, Jira, Confluence)
- Experience working with large scale enterprise applications
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams
Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Customer Centricity
Most work activities are performed in an office or home-office environment and require little to moderate physical exertion. Work activities may require periods of extended hours, critical deadlines and stressful situations. To successfully complete the tasks of this position, individuals must be able to communicate clearly (in writing and orally), comprehend business terminology, interpret numerical data.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.