Readdle is looking for the QA Engineer for our Scanner Pro/Calendars team to deliver high-quality software product through continuous application quality control. Once there you will have a perspective to grow and the opportunity to develop as an automation engineer in the future. As a member of our QA team, you’ll be directly responsible for the production quality of our products. On a daily basis, you’ll work with our talented engineering team and your decisions and actions will have a direct impact on the millions of users who rely on Readdle products for their daily work.
- 2+ years of experience in testing.
- Practical Ui/Ux testing experience is a must.
- Mobile testing experience.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test techniques.
- Experience with test documentation.
- Experience with Jira/Testrail or similar.
- Intermediate English.
Nice to have:
- Automation experience.
- Experience with iOS/macOS.
- Experience with test automation using XCTest would be a plus.
- As a part of Scrum teams execute manual tests
- Creating and maintaining test documentation.
- Estimate and deliver the required testing time;
- Create, document and analyse issues using Jira;
- Close cooperation with developers, support team and designers;
- Creating UI tests that covers new features using XCTest framework;
- Responsible for helping to implement, execute and troubleshoot test cases.
- Have both a big-picture orientation and the ability to dive into feature details.
- Can work effectively in the situation of tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and time.
- Proactive and comfortable to communicate with people.
- Have an independent attitude and is a team player at the same time.
- Adaptive and flexible in terms of switching between contexts and tasks.
- Ability to give feedback and share your opinion on the product features.
- Passionate to create best-in-class products.
Readdle started as a crazy idea. Today, it's become the most incredible thing we've ever done, and we owe it all to our customers.
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle!