We are looking for experienced software engineers to grow our Belgrade CPQ team and help us move to cloud native infrastructure and microservices.
SAP CPQ (Configure Price Quote) is a cloud multi-tenant app that supports B2B sales and generates quotes for customers. CPQ is used by salespeople to configure highly complex products, negotiate discounts and generate PDFs (quotes) that will be sent clients. Whole CPQ team including product owners is in Belgrade where we decide what we will build next and how.
In April 2018 SAP acquired CallidusCloud to add our products to its cloud portfolio. Our tech stack is contained from ASP.NET MVC, Web API, .NET/.NET Core, Angular 9, TypeScript, KnockoutJS, RequireJS, Bootstrap, Kafka, Hangfire, Entity Framework and MS SQL. We are open to hiring Java developers that would like to work on .NET stack.
Our tools and methodology:
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, GitHub, TeamCity
- Slack, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft 365…
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Design Thinking, Code Review for every change
We expect you have:
- Good programming fundamentals and knowledge of .NET/C# or Java
- 3+ years’ experience developing web applications
- Good English language skills, verbal and written
- Work on challenging cloud project used by biggest companies in the world
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Private health insurance for you and your family and voluntary private pension
- Budget for personal development
- 100% compensation during maternity leave
- Meal allowance, transportation allowance
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Cool working space, Monday breakfast and beer on last Friday in the month
- Sport activities
CPQ main components:
- Quoting engine – fastest calculations on the market check it out
- Rule engine – state machine powered by rules defined by end user
- Scripting engine (IronPython) – almost as PaaS
- Fully customizable UI on tenant level
- Dynamic UI driven by metadata and extendable with scripting and rule engine
- Word/PDF templating engine – the most efficient on the market
- Long running async jobs powered by Hangfire
- Webhook micro service powered by Kafka
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
- To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.