We are looking for senior software engineer to join our Commissions team in our Belgrade office and help our ongoing move to microservices architecture. We have great experts and senior engineers in the team, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from us and we are happy to learn from you.
Commissions enables customers to plan and calculate compensation and bonuses during sales process. You can find more info at Commissions link.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing clean, high-quality code and driving others on your team to do the same
- Collaborate to help specify, design and develop software meeting company and product requirements
- Build and run product in production
We expect you have:
- 5+ years of professional Java software development experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Deep understanding of software engineering best practices
It will be a plus if you have:
- Experience with microservices architecture and lightweight frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD, Kafka, Redis, Gradle, Jetty, Spring Boot
- Experience with any of popular JS frameworks
- Work on enterprise cloud product used by largest companies in the world
- Work on cutting edge technologies and ability for continuous self-improvement
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Private health insurance for you and your family and voluntary private pension
- Budget for personal development
- 100% compensation during maternity leave
- Meal allowance, transportation allowance
- Cozy working space, Monday team breakfast and monthly beer bash
- Sport activities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
- A career at SAP can open many doors for you.
- If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.