SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) is part of the SAP NetWeaver platform facilitating the exchange of information among company’s internal systems (A2A) and those of external parties (B2B). We provide the highest level of development support and develop new software features in SAP NetWeaver PI for large number of enterprise customers. With this job you can have the chance to work with a team experienced in Enterprise Integration software, pursuit your success and contribute to the success of SAP.
JOINING THE SAP PI TEAM YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Analyze, evaluate and resolve customer issues related to the implementation and operation of the SAP Process Integration product, including integrations with other SAP products and third-party components
- Implement fixes, develop new features, improve quality and performance
- Communicate with customers in a considerate and professional manner
- Cooperate with other support groups from different levels in SAP
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience with Java and Java Enterprise Edition platform
- Experience with SQL and DBMS
- Emotional intelligence and cross-cultural communication awareness is strong advantage
- Good English language skills
- A unique opportunity to become part of the #1 enterprise software vendor
- Professional working environment in a team of highly motivated experts
- On the job training opportunities and friendly team willing to help in your personal development
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive benefits package
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
- To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.