User Interface (UI) is essential part of the product. It is the face of the available functionality and is critical for the User experience and satisfaction of the customers. Our CF UIs team will develop, continuously deliver and maintain the SAP BTP Cockpit for Cloud Foundry on BOSH and Cloud Foundry on K8S in public cloud.
- Work in a cross-functional agile team collaborating closely with operations and development colleagues in an international environment
- Frontend and backend programming
- Adapt, and integrate open source Cloud Foundry UIs within SAP’s Cloud Foundry environment within SAP Business Technology Platform.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field
- Practice of modern software engineering including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and releasing
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SAPUI5(or other JS frameworks)
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. SAP CP, AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, or AliCloud) and container technologies (e.g. Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, or Docker)
- CF API knowledge is a plus
- Visual design or user experience expertise
- Experience contributing to open source projects
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
- To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.