Are you a seasoned .NET Technology Team Lead willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment? If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
- Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for .NET Technology Team Lead who is seeking a challenging work in a dynamic environment and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Facilitate the professional growth of a small team of developers
- Develop and champion the company culture and know-how internally and in the local community
- Share your opinion on the focus of technological development for the company’s .Net team
- In order to keep your technical skills sharp and up to date you would be expected to participate in key positions in our client projects. Assist in the architecture set-up of new projects, take on the team lead position for a key company project and participate in technical pre-sales activities are some of the challenges you may expect
If that sounds like a fit for you or it is a position you are not yet ready for, but are highly motivated to reach in the near future, you are our ideal candidate if you are covering the requirements below.
What qualifications are needed?
- Proficiency in C# and .NET Framework/.NET Core
- Experience in a Team Lead position or have actively mentored more inexperienced developers
- Advanced knowledge of modern software development paradigms, design patterns, best practices and conventions
- A mindset of delivering secure, well-tested and well-documented software
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core
- Experience engineering scalable and reliable solutions.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Good understanding of Unit testing and experience with Unit test frameworks – NUnit, XUnit, MSTest
- Agile development experience
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/GitFlow, Pull Requests and Code Reviews
- Strong understanding of performance optimization techniques, caching and versioning for static resources
- Exposure to continuous integration, delivery and deployment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Actively participate in the local dev community
- Experience building cloud solutions – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with messages queues and buses – RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Proven record of building Microservices
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with database analysis and optimization
- Experience with Angular, React or other JS frameworks
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery (Jenkins/Pipelines/TravisCI/Azure DevOps)
- Experience with various architectural styles of building software systems
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program