As a Frontend Web Developer, the candidate will be highly dedicated to working on B2B client driven projects. The candidate will be responsible for writing quality code to enrich the amazing SAAS product.
Compensation will reflect the candidate experience.
This is a mid-senior developer, and full time position.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Follow project development - manage practical activities/tasks related to the project's implementation.
- 5 years experience in a similar development position.
- Experience in large codebases and projects.
- Ability to solve issues with clear methods while knowing when to take intuitive leaps.
- Ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and astute diagnostic skills.
- Ability to look at your development within a product use case and measure quality upon it.
- Experience in a Cloud or SaaS development environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Mathematics.
- You matured a previous experience best as programmer analyst.