Looking for achance to create a positive impact on our society?Asan an Azure Developer Data Engineer, you will:
- Our partner is developing a lotof Azure resources, where the DevOps System Team is responsible for the Azuresubscriptions and on-premises components (interfaces from SAP).
- DevOps team is required toensure that everything is developed under best practices and should beable to hands on the product currently developed by our partner.
- You will be responsible for theAzure Developments and Data Engineering.
Tomake a difference, you must have:
- Experience in Azure developmentand Data Integrations
- We value previous experience in
- Data Factory
- Data Bricks
- Logic Apps
- Odata calls
- Agile Software Development(incl. JIRA / Confluence)
- Fluency in English
- This person will have to beproactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team and be ableto solve problems
- Also, know how to interact withall different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her.
Curiousabout our Tech hub?The Siemens LisbonTech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: ApplicationDevelopment, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security,Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYouwill love to have:Flexible home officeand schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medicalcenter in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, officeparties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.Access to e-learningplatforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more),discounts with partners.#Siemens#LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMoveWe recognize thatbuilding a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business.Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualifiedindividuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin,age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical ormental handicap or disability.We stronglyencourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunityto discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agileworking and innovation.
Organization: Smart InfrastructureCompany: Siemens S.A.Experience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time