We are looking for a SAP EDI Specialist.
Your tasks will be the following:
- You will be part of a global Application Management support team with focus on EDI interfaces.
- You will manage all EDI topics and related activities for our global ERP backbone-systems.
- With detailed knowledge of EDI standards, you will be the EDI subject matter expert, implementing and guiding team members on EDI initiatives.
- Your understanding of business processes, e.g. sales order fulfilment, logistics and procurement, in conjunction with SAP ERP expertise will enable efficient realization of EDI projects that will be implemented with multiple involved 3rd party service providers.
- Multi-year experience with SAP EDI
- Experience with big international projects
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
- Ability to clearly communicate and present technical topics
- Ability to consult in technical and management-related matters
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
- Organization: Siemens Healthineers
- Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
- Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
- Job Type: Full-time