When You Join Us You will
- Enjoy a fast-paced, multinational environment where personal opinion and bright ideas are valued
- Work with modern and new technologies and apply them in your daily work
- This role is responsible for the detection and response to the most sophisticated cyber threats and attacks.
- The Security Analyst role will leverage a variety of tools and resources to proactively detect, investigate, and mitigate emerging and persistent threats impacting (cloud) networks, systems, and applications.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Proactively 'hunt' and identify, analyze and respond to malicious activity, and gather evidence to assist in determining which events should be declared as a security incident by using advanced security solutions (SIEM, vulnerability scanner, Azure Defender) and host-based security tools (MS APT Defender).
- Carry out analysis and investigation of exploits such as malware, network intrusions, and unauthorized usage to help determine attack-surface.
- Participate in finding remediation by validating identified vulnerabilities and addressing findings to relevant departments in accordance to our defined remediation procedures.
- You perform optimization and false-positive/negative tuning on security tools to ensure event and alert integrity.
- Assist with forensic analysis of systems, network devices, and suspicious files for intrusion.
- Analyze security tool events/alerts, as well as system, network, firewall, application, and mobile logs while maintaining proper evidence-handling best-practices during an incident.
- Provide second tier network intrusion detection expertise to support timely and effective decision making of when to declare an incident.
- Produce status reports on intrusion activities, security incidents, and other threat indications to help maintain day to day status overview.
- You monitor "Indicators of Compromise" from various "Threat Intelligence" sources, derive appropriate security measures from them and thus strengthen the cyber defense of our system landscape.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or a related field
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the Information and/or Cybersecurity field with at least 2 years’ experience in Cyber Security Operations, Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, SOC team, Threat Hunting or related fields
- Experience working with state of the art SIEM tools and/or Vulnerability scan solutions (Azure Sentinel, MS APT Defender, Qualys, Tenable Nessus).
- Experience with various IT security topics including network security, firewalls, IDS/IPS, Malware, OWASP Top 10, PenTest, Web Proxy, Endpoint Security etc.
- Strong technical and analysis skills.
- You ideally have Cyber Security related certifications (e.g.: CEH, OSCP, CPSA, CRT)
- You are fluent in English and have strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging Software AG products used by large enterprises all over the world
- Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits
- Work-life balance: 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy
- Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in wide range of technology areas
- Regular training and team building events
- A sustainable job in a global environment
- Fun and comfortable working atmosphere