- Design, develop, and maintain the OLTP database.
- Developing with SQL Server 2016 / 2019.
- Provide quality products that meet code standards
- Analyzing existing database applications for performance tuning, alerting & monitoring
- Works closely with developers, support, and QA teams to maintain all DB environments.
- Independent learning abilities.
Required skills and experience:
- 2 years of MSSQL Server experience
- Strong understanding of MSSQL Server architecture
- Proficient in T-SQL (SQL Server 2016)
- Strong database performance tuning experience
- Experience in troubleshooting/resolving complex database issues
- Experienced with SSIS/SSRS – an advantage.
- Experienced with MS-SQL Replication – an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of English – Mandatory (technical, business, spoken English as well as reading and writing)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Responsibility and high working morale
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation
- Ability to work under pressure.