Do you take pride in reproducing complex issues and finding the best solutions for customers? Are you eager to utilize your scripting skills and experience? And all of it for the best user experience when it comes to a SaaS product with augmented analytics for data-driven marketers.
We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join SupportYourApp to be part of a fast-growing European tech product and Customer Support Team. Let’s be clear, we don’t expect you to code, but we do expect you to dig deep into customers' issues using all your scripting skills and technology knowledge. Challenging tasks are guaranteed. Let’s see what it takes!
What you will do:
- Identify, categorize and troubleshoot L2 & L3 technical issues and if needed, you will escalate the more complex ones to your Team Lead or other internal departments;
- Communicate the progress of an issue resolution to the client and/or within the team in a timely manner;
- Identify recurring customer issues or requests and create entries for FAQ and Help Files;
- Work closely with other departments and teams to meet and exceed customers expectations;
- Play an important role in improving the internal support tools, and work with the Engineering team for the according design and implementation.
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal), C1 level;
- German B2+ would be a huge plus;
- Experience in Customer Support L2+;
- Experience with REST/JSON/XML APIs before and you are able to understand and process log files;
- Passion and experience of working with Linux;
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies;
- Analytical & troubleshooting skills;
- Experience in reproducing and debugging customer-reported issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack;
- Tech-savvy mindset, eager to learn and discover new technologies.
- Flexible schedule
- State-of-the-art offices (feel it! https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/supportyourapp/photos/) It is considered to be the best workspace in June 2019, according to "The Village".
- Competitive compensation
- Financial and professional growth
- Paid intensive training and trial period
- Great management with no bureaucracy
- Good bonuses for referring friends (referral program)
- SupportYourApp Medical Policy
- Taxi for the late hours
- Coffee, tea, candy, seasonal fruit and vegetables
- Various sports events and team buildings; part-compensation for SportLife membership
- Corporate library
- Occasional business trips
The cherry on top is you'll get an IT business and support skill set second to none.
Who are we?
SupportYourApp is a leading customer support outsourcing company. We work with 25 countries and provide support in 31 languages. There are amazing startups as well as leaders of the IT industry among our clients.
Grab your chance to join, and send us your CV in English pointing out your outstanding skills!