About Our Quality Engineering Team:
Our team highly value ambition, innovation, creativity, detailed analysis and a clear understanding of a broader technology landscape. We encourage people to express their individuality by bringing their creativity and ideas into practice. We believe self-motivation and proactiveness are critical keys to success. Within Tacit, each team member has the opportunity to express their opinions and showcase they unique experience and expertise.
Our work environment is versatile and challenging:
- We work closely with the development team and have consistent exposure to technical tasks.
- We communicate directly with business representatives enabling us to hear first-hand about their requirements and expectations.
- We interact daily with all roles involved in development process and have full visibility of project activities.
eCommerce is our focus - this presents a landscape of integrated, "best of breed" technologies that the QA team are engaged with on a daily basis.
As a Quality Engineer for Tacit Knowledge, you will be responsible for delivering software solutions in the following areas:
- Lead quality and testing efforts on an Agile team
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Perform functional and exploratory testing
- Design, write and maintain automation scripts
- Define and track quality assurance artifacts (issues, bugs, reports, documentation etc.)
- Assess level of effort for QA tasks
- Provide Quality Assurance consultancy to clients
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Quality Engineering at Tacit Knowledge
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Solid knowledge of an array of testing functional and non-functional testing methodologies and tools
- Knowledge about Quality Assurance processes in an industry-wide context
- Basic knowledge of Shell commands and scripting
- Knowledge about HTTP protocol basics
- Knowledge about issue-tracking software applications
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Knowledgeable about e-commerce technologies
- Experience in Web automation, ideally with Selenium software-testing framework
- Experience in scripting languages such as Groovy or Python
- Experience in REST or SOAP API testing
- Basic experience in Continuous Integration (CI), preferably Jenkins
- Knowledgeable about Continuous Delivery (CD) principles
- Basic knowledge of version control, preferably GIT
- Knowledgeable about building tools like Gradle, ANT or Maven
- Effective in communicating in with clients and executives across a range of industries
- Experience in performance testing and analysis with tools such as JMeter
- Experience or knowledge about Scrum / Kanban / ATDD or BDD methodologies and frameworks