If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing Series C start-up that is disrupting a 5.7Tn market, now is the time to join Takeoff Technologies! We are a 250 person global company transforming online grocery for consumers & retailers. Takeoff's solution offers automated fullfillment coupled with an end-to-end e-Grocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
Our eGrocery solution was created with the grocer and the shopper in mind. Grocery is an incredibly complex industry, and our products are unlike any other: they are low value, perishable, heavy, and low-margin. Our automated solution is flexible enough to manage these complexities allowing us to ensure the correct picking method for the correct product!
Excited about potentially joining this rocketship to help us bridge the gap between retail and technology? Looking to make an impact daily and help us disrupt a hundred year old industry? If so, continue reading!
- 3+ years of experience: backend testing API, Swagger, Postman, SQL and other types of Databases, web-testing B2B
- solid knowledge in testing theory and extensive practice in manual testing
- solid knowledge in test design techniques (equivalence classes, boundary values, pairwise, model-based, etc.)
- extensive experience in the creation and maintaining of test cases
- good practical experience in test data preparation and management
- awareness of the software development cycle
- experience with test automation as a plus
- Analyzing requirements before starting development to check errors or ambiguities of the feature’s design.
- Designing test cases - to cover the requirements of test documentation effectively
- Running manual tests and analyzing results
- Collaborating with developers and product owners regarding identified issues
- Possibility to grow in Automation's direction
Some of the ways we are addressing Covid-19:
- While Covid-19 has posed it’s fair share of challenges, we have tackled these head on, while continuing to ensure that the health and safety of our employees and clients remain top priorities. We certainly believe that building a successful company starts with the people, and while the chance to meet and collaborate face to face in an office setting is vital to our growth and company culture, the health and safety of the Takeoff team is the most important right now.
- Whether it be a Cultural Brunch & Learn, a Rocketberry Mini-Series showcasing some of our teams dynamic and hidden talents, or a weekly “coffee chat” to catch up with your fellow colleagues, we are finding creative ways to stay connected and engaged with each other during these challenging times.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers’ unique walks of life.
- Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company; we foster an environment where everyone has a voice and views the Takeoff team as their second family.