Our customer is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility with a mission to change mobility for good. The company is a driving force behind the change in the transport sector, which aims to significantly reduce car traffic in cities by providing people with a wide range of electric vehicles. Also, it operates in 60+ cities in 9 countries headquartered in Berlin and there is the first e-scooter operator in the world.
- Build new functionality and maintain the current code base of existing Android applications.
- Deliver readable, robust and testable code as well as UI and Unit tests.
- Advise, prepare and develop new functionalities.
- 4+ years of professional Android experience
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin.
- Familiar with Room Database, Coroutines and architectural patterns such as MVVM, MVP.
- Familiar with reactive programing RxAndroid, RxJava.
- On track with newest technologies and tools.
- Writing tests for your code is part of your definition of done.
- Familiar with Material Design.
- Experience building and maintaining CI (e.g. Bitrise, Jenkins).
- Competitive salary based on your experience level;
- Friendly and trustful atmosphere;
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback;
- Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers;
- Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance;
- Modern and comfortable office near the city center.