Our customer’s product is a CRM application suite that enables hundreds of thousands users around the world to optimize their sales and marketing operations. The sought candidate will join a project team that will be given a task to develop a next-generation client using the latest tech stack in a distributed multinational group.
- Write automated test cases for UI and API tests for web application testing.
- Extend testing framework when new features are implemented to web application or API
- Coordinate with developers to implement testable UI elements
- Execute and report regression and smoke test results to web application development team
- Document issues within the application to appropriate issue tracking system(s)
- Coordinate with other QA automation engineers to build a cohesive automated testing stack
- 3+ years of experience writing automated tests in Selenium
- Familiarity with RESTfull API calls and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Python experience preferred.
- Competitive salary based on your experience level;
- Friendly and trustful atmosphere;
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback;
- Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers;
- Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance;
- Modern and comfortable office near the city center.