Our customer is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility with a mission to change mobility for good. The company is a driving force behind the change in the transport sector, which aims to significantly reduce car traffic in cities by providing people with a wide range of electric vehicles.
Also, it operates in 60+ cities in 9 countries headquartered in Berlin and there is the first e-scooter operator in the world.
- Build new functionality and maintain the current code base of existing iOS application
- Deliver readable, robust and testable code
- Provide insights about the platform to help building the best application on the market place
- Take care about sharing, submitting and releasing builds through AppStore Connect, be able to resolve issues raised by Apple review team.
- Strong knowledge of Swift
- Strong understanding of iOS application life cycle
- Hands-on experience with popular architecture patterns rather than (e.g. MVVM, VIPER)
- Familiar with Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience working with Fastlane tools
- Experience building and maintaining CI (e.g., Xcode, Server, Jenkins)
- Have experience with building reusable UI elements without XIB files (e.g. anchor API, snapKit)
- Experience with 3rd party dependency managers (Cocoapods, Carthage)
- Competitive salary based on your experience level;
- Friendly and trustful atmosphere;
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback;
- Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers;
- Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance;
- Modern and comfortable office near the city center.