As a System Analyst you will work with us to execute business plans into Live configurations that will target our audience, both in-app and through our CRM tools.
In other words, you will:
- Manage and operate our Content Delivery System (CDS) through which we deliver segmented content to our audience, that can be a specific offer, challenge, survey, or any other message we would like to target a specific segment with.
- Execute our Customer Relationship plan, by operating our different CRM tools.
This opportunity is great for a tech-savy person who enjoys working in a team, has high attention to details and wants to learn ins and outs of mobile social gaming monetization. If this is you, don’t be shy!
- Manually build Content Delivery System (CDS) configurations - in other words, dictate what will be presented, to who, and where - according to our business plan.
- Ongoing management and documentation of our CDS and applying planned or ad hoc changes in our content delivery.
- Manually build offers configurations, according to different pricing and logic, aligned with our overall economic strategy and Live calendar.
- Operating our CRM activities including eMails, Push Notifications, and other communication channels.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn and operate multiple software
- Knowledge of MS Office package and/or Google Workspace apps
- English proficiency both spoken and written
- High attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills, pro-activity and follow through
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of any programming language
- Previous experience with any CRM tool
- Past experience in the social games industry
- Having a passion for playing mobile games
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
Check our Careers page for more information