The candidate will work in an agile, quality-focused, fast-paced, multi-team environment using modern development technologies and processes such as continuous integration/delivery, unit testing and automated e2e testing. Success in this position involves working effectively with the application domain experts, working within the established process framework, and demonstrating a set of fundamental software engineering skills that result in predictability in engineering, scheduling and the quality of products developed.Development:
- Proactively look for possibilities in improving the product, be accountable and drive the UI and UX aspects of the products.
- Progress and adapt to the ever changing environment.
- Works with the product teams to identify/clarify project goals, establish useful milestones. Assist with the production of user stories, documentation and development plans.
- Participates in technical/design reviews as required by the project framework.
- Ensure all software is developed in line with defined company quality processes and coding standards.
- Work with other development, QA and support team members to produce the highest quality products possible.
- Every employee must follow the highest ethical standards and exercise proper judgment in all business dealings to produce the highest quality products possible.
Skills & Experience:
- BS degree, preferably in computer science
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies as required
- Willingness to comply with coding standards and best practices as requested
- Good communication skills
- C#, NUnit experience is mandatory
- Working experience with Angular, TypeScript, Jira, Git, Bitbucket is a plus
- Practical knowledge and experience of Agile methods is preferable
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.