As a young and growing company, we are laser-focused on delighting our customers and hiring talented and entrepreneurial-minded individuals.
What you get to do:
- Design and build public developer interfaces such as API’s, CLI tools, Webhooks, etc.
- Work with a team to set standards for the rest of the engineering team on such interfaces.
- Build a declarative language for describing API resources.
- Support existing products for the developers ecosystem.
- Engage in all phases of the software lifecycle - design, implement, test, deploy, and support services in production.
- Maintain a culture of code quality through rigorous testing, automation, and code reviews.
- Be proactive and innovative - we rely on your feedback to build a world-class product.
- Be a part of a team that believes in the core values of transparency, collaboration, grit, and humility; in going above and beyond what is required in order to do the right thing for our customers and the company; and in having fun while doing all this!
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of software development experience- ideally in a SaaS/product development company.
- Strong knowledge of Java/Kotlin and experience with Spring Boot.
- Experience working with Python
- Experience working with Docker and CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Tekton
- Good understanding of API standards and patterns, such as OpenAPI, REST, API Gateway, etc.
- An understanding of how to build for scale, but able to make pragmatic choices to move quickly. You have a strong bias for action
- Comfortable working in roles that at times may be customer-facing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience successfully working with distributed teams across time zones will be a plus
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level
Will be a plus:
- Experience in building API or CLI interfaces and designing products for developers
- Knowledge of API security mechanisms, OAuth 2.0, SAML, OpenID Connect and related frameworks
- Experience with Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience with the AWS stack, especially EBT, EC2, Kinesis, Lambda, RDS
What’s in it for you:
- Silicon Valley Experience;
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and 2 weeks of days off+sick leaves;
- Corporate retreats;
- Paid lunches and parking;
- Covering professional learning: conferences, trainings, and other events;
- Sports activities compensation;
- English Speaking Club with native speakers;
- Medical insurance;
- VGS stock options.