- Wix’s Server Engineering team where lead developers shape the architecture of our backend microservices. They set the tone and standard of our developer culture, fusing facets of engineering, product management, DevOps, analytics, and technical management. They’re also mentors, helping less-experienced engineers improve and hone their skills so that they are eventually capable of being tech leads themselves.
- The Wix development culture is transparent, highly technical, and agile. Because we ship often, we’ve happily adopted Continuous Delivery and Test-Driven Development. Our primary technologies on the server-side are JVM (mostly in Scala) and Node JS. We develop and maintain highly scalable systems that support Wix’s tens of millions of users and the people who visit their websites. We strive to hire engineers who have ‘fire and forget’ abilities, and who are independent, innovative, and bold.
- You’re flexible, willing to adjust to context changes. Plus, you’re an open-minded self-learner, trying to keep in touch with what happens around you. You want to play in the team and help it succeed. People enjoy working with you.
As a Server Engineer, you will:
- Work on a distributed product vertical built with Typescript and Node JS.
- Take ownership of continuous delivery directly to users all over the world.
- Cope with exciting challenges of scaling the system as well as integration with 3rd party systems.
- Handle all aspects of software development: architecture, design, development, build, deployment, monitoring, and operations.